PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Black Sheep Touring Co. may also collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (such as newsletters or blogs)
- any other information that you send to Black Sheep Touring Co.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Black Sheep Touring Co. uses the contact information that you provide for internal purposes only and does not share this information with entities outside of our own organisation, with the exclusion of our IT administrator and our own agencies and sub-contractors.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalise the website for you
- enable your access to and use of future website services
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Black Sheep may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Black Sheep Touring Co. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Black Sheep will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
In addition, personal information that you submit for the intent of publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
By submitting information, you agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
UPDATING THIS POLICY
This website may contain links to other websites.
Black Sheep Touring Co. is not responible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.